Friday, December 10, 2010

task four evaluatrion

· What is the thesis for your paper? I can relate to Rodriguez’s story because he dealt with the same reading issues that I experience when I was younger.
·
When I was younger i had bad eye site which effected my reading. Mrs. Archer was a teacher that urged me to read more books and expand my mind. My favorite types of books to read are war books and i found this out because Mrs. Archer told me to read it. How much of a better reader that i have become.·
They corrected my grammar mistake which helped me realize that i need to read over my paper out loud so i can catch those mistakes better.·
How to do the work cited page and the quations. I learned how the page is suppose to be setup.How many drafts of this paper do you think you wrote and how/when did you write them? For example, did you compose at the keyboard, did you write lots of notes to yourself, did you pre-write or outline, did you write in small chunks of time or sit down and produce an entire draft at one sitting?
·
I wrote the paper three different times. i started off writing information about my experiances then i found a story that i was very interested in adn starting writing ideas down. Once I found what i was for sure writing about i started putting my ideas into paraghaph fourm and i wrote two pages. Chayse looked over my paper and found several mistakes so i re wrote it and wrotw three pages this time checking over it and correcting it as i went on.What would you do differently with this paper to make it more effectively, or what did you try to do that you just don’t think you got a good handle on?
·
I still dont know if my work cited is correct!
· What are most pleased with about this paper?
The overall story i thought i did a very good job on this one with all of the information that i put into it.
What was the most helpful information you received in class for your paper?
What was the most helpful advice you received from your peer evaluation?
List the main points you make in your paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment