Saturday, January 22, 2011

Whats New About Me?

Well this is my second semester in college at Missouri Western State Universaty and I Am very excited for it. The winter break that we had seemed like it lasted forever, but it was nice to be able to see all my family members. My sister has two adorable little girls that are just now learning how to talk so I am sure you could just imagine all of the excitement we are having with them. Other then being with family and friends I have been devoteing alot of my time to my MMA fighting. I am having a fight on Jan. 29 in Cameron MO, I am a little nervous for it because the guy that I was schedule to fight has the 205lb title belt in St. Joesph. All through christmas break I was going through his fight films trying to figure out his fighting technics and how to counter them. A week ago the promoter of the fight event called me up and said that I could have a title fight at 185lbs. I was so excited but then I realized how much I was weighing at the time which was a little over 210lbs... so thats a little ways away to go, but i'm up for the challenge. I got a little under two weeks to lose weight and prepare for my new fighter coming from Hamilton Missouri with a 4-0 record and none of the fights have lasted longer then 15secs!!! He has been knocking the apponents out and have broken one of the guys jaw in the processes. Wish me luck on this up coming event

1 comment:

  1. Hi Colton,

    Welcome back! I'm happy to see that you have decided to enroll in my class this semester.

    Good luck on your next fight. It sounds like you have a real challenge ahead of yourself and I wish you the best of luck.

    However what about your experiences with reading and writing? Do these practices intimidate you? And if so, how?

    Ms. C

    ReplyDelete