Monday, November 29, 2010

Homework for Nov. 17 Discuss Your Experiance with Reading and Writing.

 
Before this course I anticipated that I would struggle with reading and writing because that has never been my strong suit. While I was younger I had bad eye vision and it took me awhile to figure out what was my problem which had a big effect on my reading. First grade is when I got my first pair of glasses and by that time I was behind in class. It took me a while to get use to wear my glasses, ever time I read it would hurt my head. In orderto keep up with the class I would have to read every night. My parents where there backing me up along the way force me to keep reading. later on they started getting heavy work  load and spent less time with me. Since know one was there to make sure that I was still reading I became lazy and stopped. My older siblings noticed and they help me through the years with my reading and writing skills. When I got into high school my reading level still wasn't where it should of been at. A amazing teacher, Mrs Archer notice that I could be doing better then I was showing so she decided to have a talk with me. I am very glad she had the talk because it inspired me to work harder and learn more. through out my high school year if I had any troubles with my literature I was always made my way to her room.

No comments:

Post a Comment