Monday, October 25, 2010

Why did I decide to go to college.

Why I decided to go to college. I decided to go to college because there is so many opertunitys for my future here at Missouri Western State University. The degree that I am planning on magoring is Pre Physical Therapy and whats a better place then doing it at Missouri Western thirty miles away from home. I think i'm going to college that I will be that much closer to being succuesfull in life because of having a degree. There are many people out there that go straight to work after high school and find a ok paying job but usually end up having to work the rest of there life. Compared to going for more schooling after you get your diloma getting in dept but finishing college with a degree. Then good jobs are easier to find and you can pay of your debt build and save more money so you can afford to retire much sooner. My goal is to just get a hirer education because the more that I know the better I think I will be off. But its not all about just finding one degree and be out. It helps you live on your own build up responsibility. You learn to meet new people, manage money, time. It's the next step leading to your future. So instead of just jumping right into problems that you dont know how to control you go in slowly. Everyone is different but this is why I am going to college because I think it will help me in the future.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Colton,

    I'm glad that you have decided to come to college. Have you decided to only attend college for an associate's or bachelor's degree?

    Ms. C

    ReplyDelete